Simbu is very friendly with me - Babu Antony



Introduced into cinema as an antagonist and later playing numerous characters across many
languages, actor Babu Antony stands tall as an eminent actor in Indian cinema. The actor
has played important roles in movies like Poovizhi Vasalile, Attagasam, Vinnaithaandi
Varuvaayaa and Kanchana.In conversation with the actor, we got some interesting information about his upcoming movies and his experience working in the Tamil industry.


Q : The first question that anyone would ask a tall person is "What's your height", even
Simbu asks you this question in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa


A : 6'3" (He interrupts and laughs)

Q : You're working in Kaakka Muttai at the moment. Can you tell us your role in the movie?

 
A : The movie is based on kids in the slum and about their dreams. I am not allowed to tell
the story. But I am playing the central character of a big business man who is planning to
start his business where the slum area is. It disrupts their lives and becomes a big
problem in the media. It is a very interesting story. Simbu is playing a guest appearance
in the movie. I have a combination scene with him. It was nice meeting Simbu again after
working in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa. He has been very friendly with me and was very happy
to see me again. I was happy to see him again too.


Source : Behindwoods