Gautham Menon's New Heroine..!



Mumbai girl Pallavi will be Gautham Menon's heroine in his film with Simbu. Confirming this news, the director says, " I wanted to cast a new girl for this film as we needed to get dates at a stretch. While I would have loved to work with known and established names, I knew they wouldn't have been able to give me the date commitment this film's schedule demands. They are all so busy."

Pallavi, a Marathi girl, has shot for several advertisements and acted in a couple of regional films. In fact, she also shot for a Tamil film sometime back, but that film got stuck halfway and was abandoned, and is unlikely to have a release.

On how he zeroed in on her, Gautham says, "Pallavi had come down for a television commercial with cinematographer and director Rajiv Menon, and one of my assistants told me about her. I saw her pictures, and then, I had a meeting with her and liked her, and she was on. She is very good, and we have already shot for 15 days with her. She'll be there throughout the film."