SIMBU TO TIE THE KNOT!


Though he is yet to zero in on his girl, Kollywood’s most eligible bachelor says he will be getting hitched next yearLooks like the romantic hero on-screen has finally succumbed to commitment in real life! Simbu created a stir on Sunday when he let the world know he was getting hitched. So, who’s the girl? “I’m yet to find her but I have agreed to get married in 2013. My mom has asked me to let her know if I like someone, else she will choose a bride for me,” he says.

But, right now, he himself is not sure if he will find that someone special soon. “I do know one thing — she has to very, very pretty because I want cute kids,” he laughs.Ask him if he has his sights on any actress and he says, “As of now, no.” As for when he was in love last he says, “It’s been six years since I was in a relationship. I was in love in 2009 but it was one-sided. I’ve had enough fun and travelled all over the world and done everything I wanted to. I have no regrets today but marriage does scare me. I love kids and I want to settle down and have kids now.”
Guess the time spent in the US with his baby nephew has turned this hero into a doting wannabe dad!