Bday Tweets to STR By Celebrities


 Dhanush @dhanushkraja via Twitter

I wish my friend simbu a very Happy birthday. Have a rocking year ahead bro.


 Anirudh via Twitter :-

Happy Birthday... Have A Great Year Ahead !!!
 
 Vignesh Shivan the director of PODA PODI via twitter :

A sweeeet surprise for Our STR :) Was good to see him happy yo happyyy :) May God bless n be wit @STR :) HBD:)

 
 STR & ETR :)

@Surprise Birthday Party To Our Str

 
 Elan Morrison via twitter : 

@iam_STR Wishing you a #HappyBirthday from #Hollywood #California! I hope this year is great!! come back and finish the #LoveAnthem
 
Lakshmi Manchu via twitter :

Happiest of birthdays to one of my oldest buddies STR . May u shine like a super star always. God bless darling

Power Star via tweet :-

Happy Birthday To My Thambi #Simbu vazhga valamudan :-).

 
 Director VetriMaaran via Twitter :- Birthday wishes to Silambarasan, STR.
 
 Manchu Manoj via twitter :
Happy birthday to my brother from other mother STR :-) Wish u all the success and happiness nanba :-) Love u:)
 
 #Vaalu Music Director Thaman via twitter : 
Many many more happy returns to one and only #STR @iam_STR


 Premgi Amaren via Tweet :-

Happy birthday to my darling STR

 Varalakshmi sarathkumar via twitter :
Happpppyyyyy birthdaaayyyy to my firsttttt heroooo husband......god bless u STR best first heroo evaa..thnk u...

 
 Tania Samtani via twitter : Happy bday darling ! #str #birthday #midnight #friends #happytimes



Vaalu movie Director Vijay Chandar via twitter :
Happy birthday to the star who made my dream come true and aspecial" Vaalu"poster to Str fans