Vettai Mannan : JAI Interview


Vettai Mannan

Vettai Mannan is a Simbhu movie and I am playing an important role in it. It’s a story of friends. It’s a gangster movie with an interesting screenplay. This is director Nelson’s first movie, who has earlier directed many shows in television. Simbhu and I have been good friends for about 10 years and we were supposed to do a movie together when I finished Bhagavathy. But then things worked out only now. You can see the chemistry we share onscreen and it would be amazing.

Highlight fight in Vettai Mannan

There is a single shot fight sequence in Vettai Mannan that goes on for several minutes. That was my first day shoot for Vettai Mannan. It’s something of a new attempt in Tamil and it will be talked about after the movie is released.

What is your role in Vettai Mannan?

Both our roles are equally important. I do not have a heroine whereas he has three. I am sort of a girl-hater in the movie. We are planning for a combination song but it’s still being worked on.

If you have to dance with Simbu, how do you plan to manage it?

Since we are close friends, it can be worked upon. If I cannot match his steps, he will tone his steps down to my level.

What do you like in Simbu?

Simbu knows how to treat his friends and that is why our friendship lasted for 10 years. We talk a lot about cinema.

source : BEHINDWOODS