Lakshmi Menon likes STR, but not Desparate


Pretty actress Lakshmi Menon who is basking back to back success in Kollywood says, she likes Simbu's attitude.

Viewers are aware that the young actress is termed as Lucky Lakshmi. Speaking at a recent event she said “I know I'm not beautiful and if luck didn't favor me, I wouldn't have became a celebrity today. Many beautiful girls couldn't make it to the industry because they don't have luck and I'm happy with the way my career is shaping up.”

Further Lakshmi added, “I like Simbu for his attitude, but I'm not desperate to do a movie with him. All I want is an offer that comes my way.”, concluded.

Post three successful outings Naan Sigappu Manithan, Manja Pai and Jigarthanda in 2014, Lakshmi Menon is shooting for PG Muthaiah directing Komban with Karthi.


-Way2Movies