Simbu's Brother Spill Beans on 'Idhu Namma Aalu' Music


Simbu's younger brother, Kuralarasan who is debuting as music director with Idhu Namma Aalu starring STR and Nayantara in the leads hopes listeners like his compositions.

Speaking at his recent interview, Kural said: “I'll not say that I've scored extraordinary music for my debutante film Idhu Namma Aalu, but hope people will say its a good album.”

It is known that Idhu Namma Aalu Kural marks Simbu, Nayantara combo after seven years. On this Kural said: "Nayantara is always sweet and she is a good friend of mine and always been a well wisher for me. I'm glad that she is a part of my first film".

When asked about Simbu's breakup with Hansika, Kuralarasan has said: "I really feel sad for Simbu-Hansika break-up, as I know about their true love and it was so beautiful. It will be painful for my brother Simbu and it is sad to see that they are not together anymore”, he concluded.

Pandiraj is directing Idhu Namma Aalu under the production of STR's Simbu Cine Arts banner.


Source : W2M