Why do you drag Nayan into all my films?

STR has come a long way from a brash young boy to a matured person. He has never shied away from speaking his mind. As far as his career choices are concerned, STR seems to be having much more fun than ever before.

However the actor is miffed about media reports stating that Nayanthara is a part of his films.

He says: “ The minute Nayan said she is back in movies, I have been reading news that she is the heroine in Vada Chennai, doing a special song in Vettai Mannan and Poda Podi and now the heroine in my new film directed by debutant Vijay, who has assisted director Amma Rajasekhar” .

He denies such baseless reports and clarifies: “Nayanthara is not doing any of my films and people should stop dragging her name with mine, be it films or private life. If she is a part of my film, I will be the first to make it official”

source : sify