Happy Birthday to Silambarasan - sify

Happy Birthday to Silambarasan - sify

Today (Feb 3) Silambarasan celebrates his 28th birthday.

He has certain boyish charm about him that is very hard to dislike and he is perhaps the
youngest among the top 10 actors in Kollywood.This smashing bachelor has three projects lined up for 2012- Poda Podi, Vettai Mannan and a Vada Chennai.

STR as he likes to be called is multi talented as can act, dance, write, direct and sing.
Speaking to sify.com, a mighty excited STR says: “ I am in Vegas with my brother and cousin but I do miss home and friends. I am just chilling out today and probably be celebrating the day with a big bash”
STR knows that people hate his guts but is not in the mood to mince words. He spoke
about the recent news that he is neglected work and is taking extended holidays.“Even I did hear about the news but do I look like I care for such reports. My producers and directors are aware about my trip and for me my work is of prime importance. I am not the one to take things lying down”.
So is the hottest singleton of Kollywood getting married in 2012? Pat comes the reply with
a smile: “Right now I’m not into the relationship vibe. Who knows, I might meet someone
interesting, and settle down”.