Osthi - A Sify Special


You got along well with Dharani?
I get along well with everyone (laughs) , and Dharani was no different. He is a great person to work with, a person who knows the pulse of mass audiences. He has made the film racy and entertaining.

Among the songs which is your favourite?
Kalasala is visually stunning and Neduvali is mass. But Pondati song is my favourite, it’s cute and I’m sure that girls and women will love it.

Reportedly, do you have problems with Dhanush ?
Can there be something else besides being enemies and friends? To become friends you need to know each other and ditto to become enemies. We hardly meet. Why would I have a problem with Dhanush or anyone one else? I don’t not cross his path and as long as he doesn’t cross mine, where is the problem? Media and people around, create this imaginary rift because of various reasons.

Interestingly, Richa the heroine of Osthi was working simultaneously with both of you at the same time?
Richa is a true professional and she has done a good job in Osthi. That’s all I know about it (smiles).

How is your first endorsement shoot going?
I am enjoying it. It’s very different from my film shoots and I have no time to breathe. The entire crew is from Mumbai and they are all professional people. I’ll be back in Chennai for the release of Osthi.